Bullnose Forums

Power mirrors trivia...

Just about anything that you can find that will mount where you want and not look too awkward will work. Neat though for small mirrors!

I did the same on my convertible, I adapted LeBaron sedan mirrors as the convertibles had slightly smaller manual cable remotes (on the respective door panels) I now have power remote mirrors with a power switch for L, R or Off.

Just about anything that you can find that will mount where you want and not look too awkward will work. Neat though for small mirrors!

I did the same on my convertible, I adapted LeBaron sedan mirrors as the convertibles had slightly smaller manual cable remotes (on the respective door panels) I now have power remote mirrors with a power switch for L, R or Off.

My Bronco has the power mirrors.

They did kinda work at one point but somehow one of the garages broke the switches along the way and I didn’t notice…

I have a NOS passenger mirror assembly and I am always looking for the rest of the parts as spares.

They did kinda work at one point but somehow one of the garages broke the switches along the way and I didn’t notice…

I have a NOS passenger mirror assembly and I am always looking for the rest of the parts as spares.

Did you see this listed in Marketplace?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144648759463?hash=item21adbce8a7:g:Y8kAAOSwYOdi01j4&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAkChw84SdqM3I7tb7xFglChx3L84IcESB3MujT4LkBW1TjsN9vBBQFNgfiVjkWyYnPgcCprOsxS0YTO5DS0MobpMFf6SkRepgPROsUCC9SOFM9AANPzLjJo7WEVqXoU7fO9sWzXiHWHTSvTO3z6cKOGunFeLrYZb9I6pRPM2Gm45LONxXh%2B1%2Bqn0EM%2FqFHQDXVQ%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5i96cvBYA

Did you see this listed in Marketplace?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144648759463?hash=item21adbce8a7:g:Y8kAAOSwYOdi01j4&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAkChw84SdqM3I7tb7xFglChx3L84IcESB3MujT4LkBW1TjsN9vBBQFNgfiVjkWyYnPgcCprOsxS0YTO5DS0MobpMFf6SkRepgPROsUCC9SOFM9AANPzLjJo7WEVqXoU7fO9sWzXiHWHTSvTO3z6cKOGunFeLrYZb9I6pRPM2Gm45LONxXh%2B1%2Bqn0EM%2FqFHQDXVQ%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5i96cvBYA

I had not seen that!

Just tried to buy it but got a message “this seller is not accepting orders from you” !!??

I sent them a message….😬

I had not seen that!

Just tried to buy it but got a message “this seller is not accepting orders from you” !!??

I sent them a message….😬

Ah, i see. I bought something from the seller 2 years ago and it was damaged. Looks like they have blocked me as a reuslt of asking for a refund.

Looks like i am stuffed here.

Ah, i see. I bought something from the seller 2 years ago and it was damaged. Looks like they have blocked me as a reuslt of asking for a refund.

Looks like i am stuffed here.

Is there a forum member close to you in whom you have trust who could purchase it for you?

I sent a message to the seller, let’s see how that goes, otherwise I will be looking at the members map!

I would question them if they’re upset over a broken part that they shipped in the past.

ETA, I’m about 2 1/2 hours south of you.