Bullnose Forums

Looking for fuel lines - rear tank to dual function reservoir

RXRXP1000

Hey Gary - sorry about that! I read the guidelines and posted in the new members section. Thanks for an awesome site!

KG.

No problem, it happens. Glad you joined and like the site.

On the fuel lines, I ordered new nylon lines and fittings and made all new ones for Big Blue.

No problem, it happens. Glad you joined and like the site.

On the fuel lines, I ordered new nylon lines and fittings and made all new ones for Big Blue.

I second all that. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome and I would go with used as a last resort. Not having that config I can't say if there are new ones made for them (I'd check InlineTube and LMC [who uses InlineTube for some things]) but I'd lean towards making your own if something you are interested in doing so.

I second all that. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome and I would go with used as a last resort. Not having that config I can't say if there are new ones made for them (I'd check InlineTube and LMC [who uses InlineTube for some things]) but I'd lean towards making your own if something you are interested in doing so.

I'd hate to send anyone to Inline Tube. My experience with them was awful.

I'd hate to send anyone to Inline Tube. My experience with them was awful.

I did not have a good experience lately with them either. Complete refusal to accept that they are wrong.

I hesitated to mention them but from doing some online digging awhile back I found that LMC ships their stuff also, so couldn't think of another manufacturer option.

I did not have a good experience lately with them either. Complete refusal to accept that they are wrong.

I hesitated to mention them but from doing some online digging awhile back I found that LMC ships their stuff also, so couldn't think of another manufacturer option.

In my case the guy admitted they were wrong, but I already knew that 'cause it had the wrong fitting. And, every single piece had to be re-bent.