Bullnose Forums

James Duff

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have spent a small fortune on James Duff and did the installation with a buddy. Short story is they are one of the best at what they do.

In detail, their parts are extremely high quality and well engineered. This stuff is robust and built for a tank. Whatever they make themselves is trustworthy and the products that they repackage are highest quality too (like Deaver springs). Their kits are complete (although I think they skimp a bit not going grade 8 on all of the hardware).

However, their instructions stink, especially for the Bullnoses. I still give them 5 stars because I would rather get great parts and poor instructions than the other way around! So the point is, you may be asking for a lot of help from them and others if you are trying to do something advanced like a SAS. Their support techs are nice and you can usually get them on the phone in 48 hours if you go through the support process online first.