Bullnose Forums

New Member from SC

Wtrbg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck. Doesn't look to have any rust, and compounding might bring that paint back to life. What kind of changes are you thinking about?

And, where are you in SC? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you with just a city.

Nice looking truck, welcome. Lots of knowledge about our trucks, ask the questions. Also tell us a little about your truck.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have not deciphered the vin yet. It is a 2wd 302 fuel injected. It still has all of the factory equipment still installed on the engine. It does have a good bit of rust on the frame and underneath. Not a lot in the body. The truck was bought new here in SC and I am the 3rd owner.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have not deciphered the vin yet. It is a 2wd 302 fuel injected. It still has all of the factory equipment still installed on the engine. It does have a good bit of rust on the frame and underneath. Not a lot in the body. The truck was bought new here in SC and I am the 3rd owner.

I am in a small town called Pauline, in Spartanburg County.