Bullnose Forums

Rear windows - what years?

My local wreckers has 2 1988 bricknose trucks with the sliding rear window. Will they fit a bullnose?

Yes sir, sure will. I believe the opening is the same from 1980-1996. There were lots of different rear windows both factory and aftermarket. The factory rear sliders are the nicest imho.

My local wreckers has 2 1988 bricknose trucks with the sliding rear window. Will they fit a bullnose?

Yes sir, sure will. I believe the opening is the same from 1980-1996. There were lots of different rear windows both factory and aftermarket. The factory rear sliders are the nicest imho.

Thank you sir!

I will ask them to pull both the ones they have. I need one for my F150 as it is a solid window and one for the “new and as yet un named” F350. Hoping they will cost ~$60 each..

You are correct, I have a power sliding rear window from a 1996 in Darth.

1973-1997HD are all the same.

1973-1997HD are all the same.

Ha! I was thinking as I typed that...I was pretty sure the 73-79 were also the same, but I couldn't remember if that was 100% true or not, so I stuck with 1980-1996.

Cheers!

I will call them today!