Bullnose Forums

Dash Pads are In-Stock at LMC!

This is just an FYI post as I know new Dash Pads have become a unicorn on the market lately. LMC currently has black in stock! Downside is they are listed for $450! I can't be for certain but I think this is double what they were before being on backorder. Being that I paid $500 for my entire truck, I'm going to pass and look for another option.

This is just an FYI post as I know new Dash Pads have become a unicorn on the market lately. LMC currently has black in stock! Downside is they are listed for $450! I can't be for certain but I think this is double what they were before being on backorder. Being that I paid $500 for my entire truck, I'm going to pass and look for another option.

USA 1 used to have the dash pads for our trucks in all the OE colors but they took the page down since 2021 which sucks cause I was going to buy from them as I dont like dying soft vinyl.

Did you ever have any issues with the adhesive coming loose?

I did have one edge of the Coverlay cover start coming loose. I pulled that corner back and used spray contact adhesive to put it back on and it hasn't come loose. If I were to do it again I'd use spray contact adhesive on the whole thing.