Bullnose Forums

Hey y’all,

I’m Jerry from Brush Creek Tennessee. I have recently acquired a 1986 f150 4x4 4.9 XL. Unfortunately it had been sitting for about 15 years. All intake valves were stuck and pushrods bent. Have since repaired that along with a new gas tank and it runs fairly well. I am now working on the brakes to make it road worthy again. A lot of my research links me here so I’d like to join this site. There appears to be a wealth of information here. Thanks so far for your help.

Welcome, Jerry! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Would you like to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Bringing trucks back after a 15 year rest is difficult, but it sounds like you are well on your way. :nabble_smiley_good:

Hope you'll start a thread in either the main section or Projects to let us follow your journey.

Welcome, Jerry! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Would you like to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Bringing trucks back after a 15 year rest is difficult, but it sounds like you are well on your way. :nabble_smiley_good:

Hope you'll start a thread in either the main section or Projects to let us follow your journey.

Hey Gary,

Thanks for the welcome. I’d be glad to be on the map.