Bullnose Forums

Clutch linkage shaft bushings?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, two ships in the night…

I was sending this diagram.

Just curious where we can find yours, mine is very similar but parts referencing numbers are different.

In my post above you missed the "And for reference, this is from our page at Documentation/Driveline/Clutches & Linkage." Aka "The Bullnose Library". :nabble_smiley_wink:

If 7526 isn't it, can you show where they are supposed to be by drawing on that illustration?

That just might be it, I may have overlooked it. Right now it's 110F out there, we'll crawl under and take some pics around 9pm after pulling that truck under the roof a few hours earlier.

Thank you !

That just might be it, I may have overlooked it. Right now it's 110F out there, we'll crawl under and take some pics around 9pm after pulling that truck under the roof a few hours earlier.

Thank you !

Houston, we have confirmation. 7526 is the bushing we need.

Any idea how to purchase one?

Houston, we have confirmation. 7526 is the bushing we need.

Any idea how to purchase one?

As said earlier, the whole part number is D8TZ 7526-B. You can probably find them by searching, which should bring up hits on Rear Counter, the Ford dealership organization. And since those where used starting in 1978 for many years they are probably still available.

As said earlier, the whole part number is D8TZ 7526-B. You can probably find them by searching, which should bring up hits on Rear Counter, the Ford dealership organization. And since those where used starting in 1978 for many years they are probably still available.

OEM not cheap!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283759024003

6$ at Dennis Carpenter:

https://www.dennis-carpenter.com/trucks/transmission/clutch/d8tz-7526-b-bushing-clutch-pedal-to-idler

65FBAF94-EBAA-4EDD-A062-F97C20900D0A.jpeg.b6af6fc8225aa267b844a82af8e7f3d8.jpeg