Bullnose Forums

My Sons first 1986 F150

1983Toad

Beautiful! :nabble_anim_claps:

Thank you sir. we bought this truck 2 years before he started driving. it had sat for 12 years with 78k orignal miles on the 4.9l. Put a new battery in it and drove it home on a 4wheeler gas tank connected to the fuel pump. my son leaned how to change fuel pump, water pump, alternator, carburetor, belts, brakes, master cylinder, plugs, wires, distributor, rotor, fuel lines, gas tank, sending unit, dash pad, carpet, radio,and other small things. most of these he did with little help from me. I did most of the body work then had a friend paint it. theres nothing quiet like the feeling of passing on the love for a bullnose ford to your son and seeing them appreciate it too. he keeps it covered in the garage when he's not driving it and loves showing it to others who appreciate old trucks. i encourage anyone who has a kid not driving yet to get a project truck, its good for them to learn on and for the both of you to bond. love your Forum!

Thank you sir. we bought this truck 2 years before he started driving. it had sat for 12 years with 78k orignal miles on the 4.9l. Put a new battery in it and drove it home on a 4wheeler gas tank connected to the fuel pump. my son leaned how to change fuel pump, water pump, alternator, carburetor, belts, brakes, master cylinder, plugs, wires, distributor, rotor, fuel lines, gas tank, sending unit, dash pad, carpet, radio,and other small things. most of these he did with little help from me. I did most of the body work then had a friend paint it. theres nothing quiet like the feeling of passing on the love for a bullnose ford to your son and seeing them appreciate it too. he keeps it covered in the garage when he's not driving it and loves showing it to others who appreciate old trucks. i encourage anyone who has a kid not driving yet to get a project truck, its good for them to learn on and for the both of you to bond. love your Forum!

Well done! :nabble_anim_claps: