Bullnose Forums

Last carburetor year

We like the details. And some of us have a bit of documentation to help find those details. :nabble_smiley_evil:
:nabble_smiley_wink:
Rick - And she sure looks nice! :nabble_anim_claps:

Jeff - I love the graphic! Or cartoon? Could I used it at the top of the Manuals & Literature page?

There are about 600 web pages on the site, and some of those have several documents on them - many of which go over 100 pages. So I'm going to guess that we have 10,000 pages of documentation on the site.

But I have many, many more pages that I'll eventually scan and put on here, so that spreadsheet will get filled out even more over time. For instance, in the 2nd pic above the black binders are the Technical Service Bulletins for all Ford vehicles in NA from the late 70's until the late 90's, and many of them pertain to Bullnose trucks. And that stack of books at the bottom of the pic has lots of Ford instruction workbooks for the technicians, and I'll eventually scan most of them in.

:nabble_anim_working:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I used it at the top of the Manuals & Literature page?

Gary, on my side, no problem and have fun! We can also consider it as a tribute to Gaston Lagaffe.

In worst case scenario, if somebody complains about using this cartoon to illustrate your huge library (the two creators passed away 15 and 25 years ago), you’ll simply have to take it out.

I can put the text you want (Ford Library, Bullnose Library, F-Series Library, or any other title). Just let me know.

I’ll send you a better resolution image.

Could I used it at the top of the Manuals & Literature page?

Gary, on my side, no problem and have fun! We can also consider it as a tribute to Gaston Lagaffe.

In worst case scenario, if somebody complains about using this cartoon to illustrate your huge library (the two creators passed away 15 and 25 years ago), you’ll simply have to take it out.

I can put the text you want (Ford Library, Bullnose Library, F-Series Library, or any other title). Just let me know.

I’ll send you a better resolution image.

Jeff - How about if it just said "Welcome to the Bullnose Library"? Yes, I am creating it, but it is ours, not mine.

Jeff - How about if it just said "Welcome to the Bullnose Library"? Yes, I am creating it, but it is ours, not mine.

Alright Sir!

Helping moving one of my sons this weekend, will modify that when come back home.

Stay tuned!

Thanks! But there is no hurry, what so ever.

• 2 months later...