Bullnose Forums

Prashant & Stickers To Amsterdam

Some of you know Prashant Khaitan, aka Khaitan on here. I got a text from him yesterday asking if I was home as he was passing through and wanted to stop by. I was, he did, and we had a wonderful conversation.

Turned out he was on his bike, a 1980 R100/T IIRC, and you can see a screen grab of him and of his bike below. (I forgot to take pics while he was here and got those from a video he posted on FB.)

But he is headed to Amsterdam "at the end of the month" so I sent him with 11 of the forum's stickers for distribution in Europe. Given that we need to get a list of those who want them and addresses so he can pass them on. I know we have Wagoneermaster, FordUSAF150, W.J.Elverding, and Andre in the Netherlands, but others are somewhat close as well. So I'll send them an email and see if I can get addresses.

Prashant.png.15f814a469102a805f37a682d4485cdc.pngPrahants_Bike.png.e1ca33dcc0157bcb741380acd8b8fe0e.png

Great! He and I have chatted on Facebook and even spoken on the phone.

This was his 4th visit here and we had a good conversation. But watch out, Bill, 'cause he has questions for you. :nabble_smiley_wink:

He had a zillion questions about Big Blue as he's thinking about doing similar things to his trucks. But he has an early 90's F250 w/a 460 and EEC-IV EFI and was asking questions about what he could do to it. I know how to do EEC-V, but not IV, although I think you do and suggested he contact you.

This was his 4th visit here and we had a good conversation. But watch out, Bill, 'cause he has questions for you. :nabble_smiley_wink:

He had a zillion questions about Big Blue as he's thinking about doing similar things to his trucks. But he has an early 90's F250 w/a 460 and EEC-IV EFI and was asking questions about what he could do to it. I know how to do EEC-V, but not IV, although I think you do and suggested he contact you.

Unfortunately, an EEC-IV needs a piggyback tuner like a Moates Quarterhorse or TwEECer. They can't be reflashed which is why there are a gazillion different 1985/86 5.0L EECs.

Since he is going back to Europe, maybe I can ask him to look for a dial glass for my old Telefunken console HiFi.

Unfortunately, an EEC-IV needs a piggyback tuner like a Moates Quarterhorse or TwEECer. They can't be reflashed which is why there are a gazillion different 1985/86 5.0L EECs.

Since he is going back to Europe, maybe I can ask him to look for a dial glass for my old Telefunken console HiFi.

Thought so, but wasn’t sure what all it took.

Anyway, I’ve now emailed all of our European members, or at least all of the ones on the map, and told them about Prashant being there with stickers in-hand.