Bullnose Forum

9 inch F150 housing

Pete Whitstone

• 1 month later...

Have you gotten a 9" housing yet? I've got a two of them in Norman, OK, just a couple hours up the road and would make you a very good deal on one.

Don't they check such things at the Red River? Can you smuggle it into Tejas? Don't mess with Texas. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Have you gotten a 9" housing yet? I've got a two of them in Norman, OK, just a couple hours up the road and would make you a very good deal on one.

I have not. Norman is 3 hours north of me, so I'd have to make that trip on a weekend. Do you have some pictures of what you have? These are from a bullnose truck, correct? Thanks!

I have not. Norman is 3 hours north of me, so I'd have to make that trip on a weekend. Do you have some pictures of what you have? These are from a bullnose truck, correct? Thanks!

Good morning, yes both are from bullnose trucks an '81 and an '82. Will see if I can get over there to take some pictures this evening.

Mike

Good morning, yes both are from bullnose trucks an '81 and an '82. Will see if I can get over there to take some pictures this evening.

Mike

Thanks Mike! If I make the trip to Norman, any parts you are looking for? I can check my stash and see if I have them. I'm open to trades, or cash for the housing.

Thanks Mike! If I make the trip to Norman, any parts you are looking for? I can check my stash and see if I have them. I'm open to trades, or cash for the housing.

Hi Pete,

Just checking in to make sure you got my DM with the pictures.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi Pete,

Just checking in to make sure you got my DM with the pictures.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi Mike, I did not. By DM did you mean a direct message on this forum? I didn't even know that you could do that, and I've looked around a bit to see if I could find it, but I don't see anything.

If you mean you used the function on this site that sends emails, I find that option to only work sporadically. Please just email me directly at my user name with a dot between first and last name, then throw a @att.net on the end.

Thanks!