Bullnose Forums

BLUE Lariat emblem.

Oh ok, thanks Shaun! Were the Custom emblems blue?

Man my rememberer is sputtering!

The only blue emblems were the 1980-1981 XLT emblems.

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n119924/DSCN2131.jpg

Ah, thanks!

There are no markings.

I am going to need another one for the other side!

F6CACC8E-9F54-4475-B932-6104E7490AC5.jpeg.ba2bbc4b504fd522afd4b924c9ee7809.jpeg

AD879D3D-F053-4CC6-BCC1-7A547011D958.thumb.jpeg.531f249b91be090f38f3d585dbc4fbe9.jpeg

There are no markings.

I am going to need another one for the other side!

Backside looks the same as my Trailer Special emblem. I'm sure the number is on the back underneath the adhesive, but yours probably would show the same engineering number as the red version. I strongly feel that yours was a mistake and somehow didn't end up in the garbage, or is some sort of prototype that never made it onto the actual trucks. This is the only one I've ever seen, so the likelihood of finding another is rare, but I'll keep my eyes open. She sure looks pretty in blue!

One thing that I find suspicious is the lack of locating pins on the backside. :nabble_anim_confused:

Backside looks the same as my Trailer Special emblem. I'm sure the number is on the back underneath the adhesive, but yours probably would show the same engineering number as the red version. I strongly feel that yours was a mistake and somehow didn't end up in the garbage, or is some sort of prototype that never made it onto the actual trucks. This is the only one I've ever seen, so the likelihood of finding another is rare, but I'll keep my eyes open. She sure looks pretty in blue!

One thing that I find suspicious is the lack of locating pins on the backside. :nabble_anim_confused:

I probably won’t use it, just keep it as a curio.