Bullnose Forums

TRAILER Special emblem - NOS

Man, that was quick! :nabble_anim_claps:

I have an idea, but not sure how to go about it. Currently, nobody reproduces the Trailer Special and Camper Special emblems. Do we have a contact (LMC guy?) who may be able to put something together? I would be willing to send the emblem wherever so it can be scanned and go through whatever process needed to make reproductions. Is this even feasable?

Man, that was quick! :nabble_anim_claps:

I have an idea, but not sure how to go about it. Currently, nobody reproduces the Trailer Special and Camper Special emblems. Do we have a contact (LMC guy?) who may be able to put something together? I would be willing to send the emblem wherever so it can be scanned and go through whatever process needed to make reproductions. Is this even feasable?

Shaun - The gentleman from LMC is Keith, and I've tagged him on this thread. And I've met Keith and can vouch for him.

Keith - Any interest in being the only place that makes the Trailer Special and Camper Special badges? Shaun has an offer for you. And while I've never met him face-to-face we've been friends for many years via first FTE and now here and I can vouch for him.