Bullnose Forums

Crank Pulley V-Belt 3X

Bulletproof250

351W

Pulleys are a hard thing to match. And especially if you are going with an aftermarket or dealer-installed compressor. But here's the info from the master parts catalog (Documentation/Engines/Pulleys) on your engine.

Note that the # on the pulley is not the part number. The number on the pulley is what is shown in the Description column and that is the ID or Engineering #. Unfortunately the one I think you may need, D2AZ 6A312-E, doesn't have the ID# shown. But our Pulley Identification Chart says it has either a 503 or a 515 on it.

Hope that helps.

351w-crank-pulley-header_orig.thumb.jpg.99d136adc4395f98a41cbed963ba794c.jpg351w-crank-pulley-pns_orig.thumb.jpg.4a36a9ff3871c24e5435c56ee275cca0.jpg

Pulleys are a hard thing to match. And especially if you are going with an aftermarket or dealer-installed compressor. But here's the info from the master parts catalog (Documentation/Engines/Pulleys) on your engine.

Note that the # on the pulley is not the part number. The number on the pulley is what is shown in the Description column and that is the ID or Engineering #. Unfortunately the one I think you may need, D2AZ 6A312-E, doesn't have the ID# shown. But our Pulley Identification Chart says it has either a 503 or a 515 on it.

Hope that helps.

https://www.rearcounter.com/D2AZ-6A312-E-parts61672.html

Alex, did you find what you are looking for? If not I think I have one.

Thanks Pete,

They had a brand new one on the shelf, but I'm not real concerned with "Shiny" what are you looking to get for it Pete? I'm in CT so It'd have to be shipped most probably (Zip Code 06385)