Bullnose Forums

Step Bars

After I posted that I was afraid you'd read "solid" the wrong way. I knew that the steps are tubes, but I was really asking if the mounts are stout, and you answered that.

Anyway, glad it worked out!

Funny, it occured to me later in the day that's what you meant. If those babies were solid in the literal sense I'd need my engine hoist to install them!

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, it occured to me later in the day that's what you meant. If those babies were solid in the literal sense I'd need my engine hoist to install them!

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I've got a set of these exact same ones still in the box. I think I paid $300 for them 2 years ago and they are going for like $450 now. I'm not sure what to do with them because the box seems a bit spendy for shipping. I had them listed locally for months but I got literally zero responses. It's not like I'm running out of storage space for dead bodies in the garage, but I'm sick of staring at them knowing I'm as likely to use them as a tampon.

What should I do with these things? What did you pay for yours @IowaTom? I don't want to give them away but I would like to recoup some of the money I paid for them. I'm going to a Georgia Broncos BBQ this month so I may drag them up there and see if some lucky schmo happens to be in need.

I've got a set of these exact same ones still in the box. I think I paid $300 for them 2 years ago and they are going for like $450 now. I'm not sure what to do with them because the box seems a bit spendy for shipping. I had them listed locally for months but I got literally zero responses. It's not like I'm running out of storage space for dead bodies in the garage, but I'm sick of staring at them knowing I'm as likely to use them as a tampon.

What should I do with these things? What did you pay for yours @IowaTom? I don't want to give them away but I would like to recoup some of the money I paid for them. I'm going to a Georgia Broncos BBQ this month so I may drag them up there and see if some lucky schmo happens to be in need.

I paid just a little over $200 for mine. I used Ebay and there are several sets for sale there, all over the price range. The set came in a Westin banded box and was quite heavy.