Bullnose Forums

Complete Brake System Replacement

Gary, do you have a parts/supplies section within your website for products like on this link you posted?

Hey Vinny,

Are you on the island this time of year? I just got back from NL last week....well, I was offshore, so I wasn't actually on the island very long, but I passed through. I made a quick trip down to Mobile to visit a dog breeder/friend of ours, but otherwise I was in and out.

I'm saving the nickel/copper brake line link for ordering this fall. I'm going to re-do all of the brake lines and fuel lines, tank, etc...but leaving it for the winter when I take the box off the frame. If any one part of the system fails between now and then, the truck may be getting parked early;).

Hello there, I left the Island in May, was there for the winter. This summer I am on my motorcycle crossing the country. Left North Carolina at the end of May, went to Chicago to pick up old Rt 66, took that to Santa Monica, then up the coast, over to Utah, Colorado, Wyoming. I'm in South Dakota now, then on to Kansas, then Skiatook, Texarkana, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida. Then up the coast to Virginia....

I'm on the otherside of the Irish loop in Mall Bay, straight west of Fermeuse. I get through Mobile a few times a year. I'll be back on the island in May next year for about 6 months.