Bullnose Forums

Base mirror glass

I recently swapped a pair of the base mirrors onto my truck. Does anyone know of a place where I might be able to get a replacement glass for the passenger side mirror that is the "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" type?

FpmIiMN.jpg.c251a6e03b2631b51c7c38a00c103f38.jpg

It used to be that the local auto parts stores carried the replacement glass, but I've not seen it in a while. But this place says they have the stuff.

It doesn't look like anyone makes a direct fit replacement that has the passenger-specific mirror glass. I'll probably just have to find something universal that's close or just stick a small blind spot mirror to it.

Thanks!

It doesn't look like anyone makes a direct fit replacement that has the passenger-specific mirror glass. I'll probably just have to find something universal that's close or just stick a small blind spot mirror to it.

Thanks!

I needed glass for a pair of Chrysler LeBaron power mirrors. The local glass shop here was able to obtain replacements for me and install them. Right side is the convex style with the objects are closer than they appear script on it.