Bullnose Forums

Anything Else?

Gary, have you ever thought about making a place to post off-topic threads not relating to Bullnose trucks? It could be called "Anything Else," and could be about anything from your other rides, product reviews, home improvement, and any other manly things that may be interesting.

Isn't that what the Ford Lounge is for?

Oh yeah, you're right. I just checked out that section again, and I remembered why I hardly ever went there - it's just one long thread.

I was thinking a section where you could make separate posts.

Oh yeah, you're right. I just checked out that section again, and I remembered why I hardly ever went there - it's just one long thread.

I was thinking a section where you could make separate posts.

Oh, I see what you mean.

Well, we have others posting non-Bullnose things, like Cory's truck and Bob's early Bronco. Oh yes, Bill's Lebaron & Jonathan's house. I think all of those are in Projects, and I'm ok with other non-Bullnose things going there. We all have other things going on in our lives.

But you are thinking about a section/folder called Anything Else? Can you give me some examples?

Well, we have others posting non-Bullnose things, like Cory's truck and Bob's early Bronco.

And thanks for letting us still hang out Gary! My '52 Pickup project has a lot of my Bullnose knowledge going into it, and I'm still a Bullnose nerd at heart.

I get Rick's point though. I don't really visit the Lounge thread either.

I assume Rick means topics that are not automotive related at all...perhaps?

I assume Rick means topics that are not automotive related at all...perhaps?

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.

I'm ok to have other non-automotive things on here. But I'm reluctant to add another pinned topic that takes up more real estate. On the other hand, if it isn't pinned you'll have to go looking for it, and unless it is updated frequently it'll be way down in the list.

So, what about creating a new pinned folder into which the FORD Lounge goes? It could be Anything Else, or it could be something else or All Else. And in it people could create their own topics, but we could pin the FORD Lounge to the top.

Thoughts, y'all? I'd like to hear from a lot of you about this. Thumbs up or down, and what to call it.

I'm ok to have other non-automotive things on here. But I'm reluctant to add another pinned topic that takes up more real estate. On the other hand, if it isn't pinned you'll have to go looking for it, and unless it is updated frequently it'll be way down in the list.

So, what about creating a new pinned folder into which the FORD Lounge goes? It could be Anything Else, or it could be something else or All Else. And in it people could create their own topics, but we could pin the FORD Lounge to the top.

Thoughts, y'all? I'd like to hear from a lot of you about this. Thumbs up or down, and what to call it.

Fonzie.jpg.8737dbe1c8a778c707c408fe83090b13.jpg