Bullnose Forums

Cursor goes to beginning

Hi Gary!

Since last update of my iPhone, I have strange behaviour while typing. My phone had fast bad battery drain, so I opted for a hard reset and re-installing everything from scratch. Now iOS 15.4.1.

Since that, each time I insert an emoticon (or bold, or italic), the cursor goes back to the early beginning of the whole text.

A bit annoying, have to cut-paste each time to place it at the right place.

Did you hear about this?

Jeff - I hadn’t heard about that, but let me try it as I’m using 15.4.1 as well. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Well, it put it right where I had the cursor. BUT when I tried to put a :nabble_anim_confused: here I saw that the cursor did go back to the beginning. And playing with it I see that I have to be careful as I touch the smiley symbol to get the list to drop down. A little bit off and the cursor goes back to the start.

Jeff - I hadn’t heard about that, but let me try it as I’m using 15.4.1 as well. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Well, it put it right where I had the cursor. BUT when I tried to put a :nabble_anim_confused: here I saw that the cursor did go back to the beginning. And playing with it I see that I have to be careful as I touch the smiley symbol to get the list to drop down. A little bit off and the cursor goes back to the start.

Ok, thanks, I’ll pay attention to be very careful :nabble_anim_working: when I will insert :nabble_smiley_what:

Maybe my big fingers on a too small screen :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig:.

You’ll understand I am making test while answering.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

I have to touch the smiley menu very gently near its top.

Strange that this behaviour appeared with this update :nabble_anim_confused:

Thanks for the tip!

:nabble_anim_handshake: