Bullnose Forums

Wanted - Help Me Please!! RH Door Panel Needed

I broke one of the perfect door panels for my '80. I need a right hand door panel for an early truck with slide lock knobs. Mine has no chrome, wood grain, or cloth inserts. Color isn't as important as condition, but black or tan would be preferred.

If anyone can help, please PM or email me.

myrl883@gmail.com

I have two that were given me by Cash, so if you can use them they are yours for shipping. I'll get them out and get pics of them tomorrow.

That would be great, I'll be happy to pay shipping. As I said, condition is important, as this is turning out to be a pretty nicely preserved truck. I'm repainting all of the interior plastics.

I know I said 1980 for some reason, it's an '81. But still the early production style door panel is the one that I need.

Thanks again Gary!

That would be great, I'll be happy to pay shipping. As I said, condition is important, as this is turning out to be a pretty nicely preserved truck. I'm repainting all of the interior plastics.

I know I said 1980 for some reason, it's an '81. But still the early production style door panel is the one that I need.

Thanks again Gary!

All I needed to know was slide lock. But, I'm assuming manual locks and windows as I think that's what I have.

As for condition, I haven't paid much attention to these. So, we will find out tomorrow. :nabble_smiley_wink:

All I needed to know was slide lock. But, I'm assuming manual locks and windows as I think that's what I have.

As for condition, I haven't paid much attention to these. So, we will find out tomorrow. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yep, manual windows and locks. Just openings for speakers, which I believe was standard.

Thanks, I'll patiently wait for pics.

Yes, those gaskets are correct to fill in around the door handle. But only the driver's door needs one as the passenger's door's gasket appears to be intact. However, the driver's door also has a chunk broken out of the door handle opening, and that would have to be glued back.

As for the feet, I almost edited the pic to take them out. Guess I should have. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Yes, those gaskets are correct to fill in around the door handle. But only the driver's door needs one as the passenger's door's gasket appears to be intact. However, the driver's door also has a chunk broken out of the door handle opening, and that would have to be glued back.

As for the feet, I almost edited the pic to take them out. Guess I should have. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Hmmm, the agony of defeet!!! :nabble_smiley_whistling: