Bullnose Forums

1985 F250 Oregon

Pretty nice. A few dents but I don't see any rust.

Looks like a 460 with the dual "smoke grinders", as Bill would say. But what's that cylinder-looking thing on the left, just behind the battery? Is it set up for propane? There's an access door to something ahead of the right rear wheel, so might a tank be up under there?

00S0S_1bAejWVdotcz_0CI0t2_1200x900.thumb.jpg.54981c73340a284357dd4a4d4d98dee1.jpg

Looks like a 460 with the dual "smoke grinders", as Bill would say. But what's that cylinder-looking thing on the left, just behind the battery? Is it set up for propane? There's an access door to something ahead of the right rear wheel, so might a tank be up under there?

Same boring beige, but so much cleaner than Big Brother was!

:nabble_smiley_beam:

BTW, isn't Boring in Oregon too?

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Good eye Gary, and a good question. Don’t remember ever seeing one of those.

Jeff, yes there is a Boring Oregon!

Thermactor Silencer for California/Canada?

thermactor.thumb.png.bab5cffc002ea53f41445cc6ddab636f.png

Thermactor Silencer for California/Canada?

Good find Scott! Could be.

I said I haven’t seen one before, but I can’t remember the last time I saw that much OEM emissions on one of these rigs.

Haven’t seen the dual “smoke grinders” for awhile.