Bullnose Forums

Non-EGR carburetor spacer for 300/4.9L six cylinder - NOS [D7TZ-9A589-H / E4TZ-9A589-D]

Is this the one Jonathan is looking for?

And, I obviously got into this, but can’t the main page of the forum. 😩

Yes, he has been looking for this very item. It was shown to him, yesterday, and with all that is going on [moving, etc.], he has decided to let someone else have a crack at it.

Good memory, you have there, Gary! :nabble_smiley_good:

I've been keeping my eye open for a used one for him. Since it is a part that should never wear out, I figure a used one should only $10-$20 bucks if I should ever come across one.

Interesting the new piece in the Ebay auction has such a rough cast finish. Look at the surface of the hose barb. Most of the aluminum items on my engine have a much smoother casting finish.

I've been keeping my eye open for a used one for him. Since it is a part that should never wear out, I figure a used one should only $10-$20 bucks if I should ever come across one.

Interesting the new piece in the Ebay auction has such a rough cast finish. Look at the surface of the hose barb. Most of the aluminum items on my engine have a much smoother casting finish.

Wonder if it has been sandblasted. Hmmm...