Bullnose Forums

Steering Stabilizer Attachment Point

Yes, that is a really nice bracket. Now you are going to have to sell them. :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks fellas! It's a little over kill at 3/8" thick steel....:nabble_smiley_happy: If I were to do it again, I'd probably do it in 5/16 and not have the holes pre-drilled. I actually did not use one of the holes he drilled, as I did not want to drill my frame. Still, far better than the brackets in the kit.

And Mat, like you, I used the Moog problem solver parts in my last build. I think the previous parts were likely Chinese garbage.

Thanks fellas! It's a little over kill at 3/8" thick steel....:nabble_smiley_happy: If I were to do it again, I'd probably do it in 5/16 and not have the holes pre-drilled. I actually did not use one of the holes he drilled, as I did not want to drill my frame. Still, far better than the brackets in the kit.

And Mat, like you, I used the Moog problem solver parts in my last build. I think the previous parts were likely Chinese garbage.

There you go! You already know how to optimize it for sale. :nabble_smiley_good: