Bullnose Forums

vin DSO numbers

old yeller

How's your milage?

As far as the Pics,

all my pics were PDFs, I had to change them to JPG.

I think I used: https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-jpg.html

No download, just use it on the screen and save to your file.

Do you or anyone have any idea about the dash covers on the web.

Do they fit and look good?? Not the carpet, it looks like a plastic cover.

I have a Coverlay dash cover, which is the brand most places sell, on Big Blue and I like it. For a daily driver or a nice truck it works well. But for Dad's truck, which will be a trailer queen, I'll probably go with a new dash pad, which is almost 3 times the cost.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably go with a new dash pad, which is almost 3 times the cost.

They look to be out of stock everywhere, for more than a year.

I frequently do some web search, even the plain black one seems nowhere to be found.

So I repaired Big Brother’s one (mainly replacing the speaker grill, acceptable clean look), waiting to find a new one someday.

I’ll post some pics in the «Dash Pad» thread.

I'll probably go with a new dash pad, which is almost 3 times the cost.

They look to be out of stock everywhere, for more than a year.

I frequently do some web search, even the plain black one seems nowhere to be found.

So I repaired Big Brother’s one (mainly replacing the speaker grill, acceptable clean look), waiting to find a new one someday.

I’ll post some pics in the «Dash Pad» thread.

i too have resigned myself to using the glue on covers. the look is really good even though the fit is not perfect. sometimes you just have to use the best available at the time or get stalled out completely. easy enough later to install if one comes available .

i too have resigned myself to using the glue on covers. the look is really good even though the fit is not perfect. sometimes you just have to use the best available at the time or get stalled out completely. easy enough later to install if one comes available .

I knew they are not as good/nice as the original, I still want it to look good.

I also know I did not like the looks of the carpet cover!!

I knew they are not as good/nice as the original, I still want it to look good.

I also know I did not like the looks of the carpet cover!!

oh, I cannot bring myself to carpet the dash. it's just not me! although it looks more cared for than a cracked to pieces dash. so, it's not all bad. now if one was laid there day one then I would not have a cracked dash to worry about. hmmmmm:nabble_anim_confused: