Bullnose Forums

For Sale: 1986 EFI, engine parts, misc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess the big question is " did you get the engine running as you intended by doing the swap "

I sure did! The old OEM stuff didn't like working with the voltage spikes from my electric fan and AC compressor kicking on at the same time, which was causing a surging idle. I wanted a bit more power and to not have the surge caused by using the A/C so I swapped to the Edelbrock system. Works like a charm!

I am interested in the wire harness, and the air filter box mounts the hold it next to the intake.

Hey, @axe2011 ! sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I still have all these parts. Would you like to send me a DM or email and we can trade info, and I'll get it all packed up?

Question: Would you willing to sell the remote TFI kit (and TFI module) separate from the distributor? Mainly to keep the shipping costs down (unless you happen to be near southern Indiana). Interested in that and the MSD coil.

Sure, I don't mind. Would you like to send me a PM/email for payment and shipping info? This will be my first sale on here, so I don't know the process yet. Thanks!

Sure, I don't mind. Would you like to send me a PM/email for payment and shipping info? This will be my first sale on here, so I don't know the process yet. Thanks!

I attempted to send an email (there is no PM/DM system here)... it's a bit broken though?

I attempted to send an email (there is no PM/DM system here)... it's a bit broken though?

It is a "bit" broken as it appears that it didn't work. But it usually, if not always, does. Tick the box that says "Send a copy to me" and you'll see you get one.