Bullnose Forums

New truck coming my way!

Wow! Nice looking truck. Well done!

I find the paint particularly interesting where the cab meets the box. Would the factory have stopped the upper color on the cab and not extend it onto the box?

There were three versions of the two-tone color treatment shown in the '86 brochure:

1986_Two-tones.thumb.jpg.37d8d150f373f698904c3f0fcaf2e035.jpg

There were three versions of the two-tone color treatment shown in the '86 brochure:

Interior is not bad. Looks like roofing bitumen everywhere.

Ignition has been messed with and is a push button start

AC compressor missing

Edlebrock carb under the hood

Exhaust manifold leak

Odometer works but not speedo

Back window half missing 😂

Temp gauge doesn’t work

Horn broken, speed control not working

Passenger side rear 3/4 is mangled

I will go through and cleaner her top to bottom and inside out later in the week and start a project thread.

Can’t believe i got this for $500. I am gonna fix her up good. Prob will sell her on as i really want a F250 extended cab. But I will make sure when i sell her she is in good condition and going to a good home!

405C5FE0-BB2C-400E-B86A-9880E079710A.jpeg.f38f70868aa3d89e86606e5df0e333cb.jpeg

AC compressor missing

Exhaust manifold leak

Temp gauge doesn’t work

I will go through and cleaner her top to bottom and inside out later in the week and start a project thread.

Can’t believe i got this for $500. I am gonna fix her up good. Prob will sell her on as i really want a F250 extended cab. But I will make sure when i sell her she is in good condition and going to a good home!

Not bad at all. And you should be able to more than double your money with a bit of work cleaning it up, fixing some things, and then selling it. But it looks like it has good bones. :nabble_smiley_good:

Not bad at all. And you should be able to more than double your money with a bit of work cleaning it up, fixing some things, and then selling it. But it looks like it has good bones. :nabble_smiley_good:

I've paid $500 for way worse trucks. Maybe it's the picture but those front hubs look like D50 stuff, that must be a heavy girl. Either that or it's a Dana 60 in there. You didn't actually say if it was an F250 HD or an F350.

I've paid $500 for way worse trucks. Maybe it's the picture but those front hubs look like D50 stuff, that must be a heavy girl. Either that or it's a Dana 60 in there. You didn't actually say if it was an F250 HD or an F350.

It is a F350.

This is going to be an amazing truck for someone. I am

excited to try and breathe some life back in to it.

It is a F350.

This is going to be an amazing truck for someone. I am

excited to try and breathe some life back in to it.

That explains it. I would love to have it if I didn't already have essentially the same truck sitting in my backyard.

On that note, could you possibly snap some pictures of the transmission crossmember? It's unique to 1986 and maybe 1987 F350 4x4's due to the straight axle. Would be great for documentation on the site.

That explains it. I would love to have it if I didn't already have essentially the same truck sitting in my backyard.

On that note, could you possibly snap some pictures of the transmission crossmember? It's unique to 1986 and maybe 1987 F350 4x4's due to the straight axle. Would be great for documentation on the site.

Yes of course, I’ll get to it once the rain passes.

AC compressor missing

Exhaust manifold leak

Temp gauge doesn’t work

Well preserved truck!

:nabble_anim_claps:

At that price, kind of luck we're all dreaming of! Congrats!

Back window half missing

Interesting, ignition switch from the future, already in the 21th. Maybe she time-travelled and came back with some updates, such as Doc's Dolorean.

Rear window issue can be easily solved with a new garage.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

An '86 F350 should have the D60 Monobeam front axle. In my estimation that's the way to go. :nabble_smiley_good:

great buy. I'm looking every day for this type of truck. I end up buying 150s as they are the bulk of what's out there. but I'm happy with that. but I want to build an f350.