Bullnose Forums

Hello all

BastiF250

I'm still looking for someone who might be able to import parts for me via the airbase.

I wonder if those of you in that part of Europe could work together to import things? Or find someone on a base that will do it for you?

You could start a thread about it to get others involved.

One approach would be to start a thread in the main section entitled something like "Band Together To Import Parts?" And before you post go to the bottom and under Assignment make it Assigned. Then next to Assign use the drop-down to assign it to someone, like I have with Thomas/Silver stallion.

Then when you post they'll get an email telling them they have something they should look at and a link to your post. Perhaps you in Europe could get a group up that could help with shipping?

Until now I have imported the parts from RockAuto.com or LMCTruck.com.

The selection is great, but unfortunately the price doubles due to import fees and taxes!

Hence the idea of ​​getting the parts from one of the airbases here.

I'll open a thread about it later. Maybe it will work.:nabble_anim_working:

Welcome Sebastian! Wow, that's low mileage on that truck....great find! I'd love to see more pictures of it but in an enlarged format....LOL! Look in our Forum FAQ's to post pictures. Bullnose Forum......>Forum FAQ's. Good to have you here with us!

Greetings Sebastien! Nice truck you have there. I'm a big fan of the 5.8!

If you ever wanted a Kilometer per hour speedometer, let us know. They are fairly easy to find here in Canada, and very easy to change out in the Bullnose trucks.

Those of us that are outside of the USA are always scheming and trying to find ways to get parts cheaply out of the USA. Shipping has always been very expensive, and now with Covid things have gotten even worse. Shipping within the USA is very efficient and inexpensive...but once you try to move it out of the country, costs shoot up fast! Taxes are...well, taxes...they aren't going anywhere unfortunately.

Good Morning,

wellcome. We should think about a bullnose meeting here in Europe… 😉🤠

If you like to get one of the bullnose sticker for your truck just send a email to Thomas.wichtmann@gmx.de with your private address.

Best regards

Thomas

Thanks for doing that, Thomas.

As for a meeting, that's a wonderful idea!

Greetings Sebastien! Nice truck you have there. I'm a big fan of the 5.8!

If you ever wanted a Kilometer per hour speedometer, let us know. They are fairly easy to find here in Canada, and very easy to change out in the Bullnose trucks.

Those of us that are outside of the USA are always scheming and trying to find ways to get parts cheaply out of the USA. Shipping has always been very expensive, and now with Covid things have gotten even worse. Shipping within the USA is very efficient and inexpensive...but once you try to move it out of the country, costs shoot up fast! Taxes are...well, taxes...they aren't going anywhere unfortunately.

Hello Rembrant,

I really wanted a 5.8. For me it is one of the best and most durable engines. Thomas has already contacted me and put the sticker in the mail. As soon as I have it on the truck I will let you know😎

My truck already has a speedometer in km/h and miles/h. Thank you anyway!

Until now I have imported the parts from RockAuto.com or LMCTruck.com.

The selection is great, but unfortunately the price doubles due to import fees and taxes!

Hence the idea of ​​getting the parts from one of the airbases here.

I'll open a thread about it later. Maybe it will work.:nabble_anim_working:

Welcome! I live in the Netherlands and also I run into the price doubler (or even more!) when shipping parts from the US to the Netherlands.

Combining shipping could be very beneficial :nabble_money-flying-23_orig: