Bullnose Forums

What kind of kid drives a Bullnose?

If it's the truck in the picture, it's a Dodge isn't it? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hahaha. My bad! I was so moved by the story I didn't even look closely at the picture. Still glad to see 1) kids like this out there, and 2) kids still interested in driving classic American steel.

Hahaha. My bad! I was so moved by the story I didn't even look closely at the picture. Still glad to see 1) kids like this out there, and 2) kids still interested in driving classic American steel.

100% agree!

I was 15 when I picked up my 1980 F150. I used to drive it around my property doing yard work since I wasn't able to legally drive it and it was in too rough of shape to daily drive anyway. That truck taught me more than I ever realized I could know about Bullnose Fords.

(The truck was one of those trucks that looked good from afar, but the closer you walked, the worse it was.)

GEDC5095.jpg.2ee91816164ed0a1e397cf0a3c3ef758.jpg

I was 15 when I picked up my 1980 F150. I used to drive it around my property doing yard work since I wasn't able to legally drive it and it was in too rough of shape to daily drive anyway. That truck taught me more than I ever realized I could know about Bullnose Fords.

(The truck was one of those trucks that looked good from afar, but the closer you walked, the worse it was.)

Dodge. Now thats funny right there