Bullnose Forums

Rear view mirror, oe windshield

Hi there,

I had a Ford windshield installed in my 86 bronco and it came with a mount for a rear view mirror, I tried two universal fit mirrors and neither worked. Does anyone know where I could find a mirror that would work that isn't almost 200 dollars. I found the part number in this website and the ones left go for way too much for me on eBay.

This "Fit System DN100 Day/Night Rear View Mirror" on Amazon says it will fit.

And there's the "Fit System DN120 Day/Night Rear View Mirror" Or the "Fit System DN080 Day/Night Rear View Mirror".

But other than those, all of the ones on Amazon appear to be designed to strap on to the old mirror, mount with a suction cup, or have a mount that won't fit a Ford.

This "Fit System DN100 Day/Night Rear View Mirror" on Amazon says it will fit.

And there's the "Fit System DN120 Day/Night Rear View Mirror" Or the "Fit System DN080 Day/Night Rear View Mirror".

But other than those, all of the ones on Amazon appear to be designed to strap on to the old mirror, mount with a suction cup, or have a mount that won't fit a Ford.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144476010140?epid=1722109383&hash=item21a370f69c:g:jKcAAOSwAFpiPTBv

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.044edbabb6428f894286dbb6635348f9.jpg

Almost ready. Class starts in an hour. First time back in what seems to be a month! That was a loooong trip.

I think I used a mirror from a 1999 or 2000 Crown Victoria that has auto day/night and a compass in it. I had no problem slipping it on the mount.

I think I used a mirror from a 1999 or 2000 Crown Victoria that has auto day/night and a compass in it. I had no problem slipping it on the mount.

That would be pretty fancy, Bill. But my mirror gives front & rear camera views awa compass heading and speed via GPS. :nabble_smiley_evil: