Bullnose Forum

Washer/Coolant overflow tank

The email system is sorta broken. It does send, but it doesn't show that it does. I always say "Send a copy to me" and that proves it sent.

I'll see if I can't get that fixed, but it is doubtful.

Email received, I will get a couple out to you on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Package received of not one but TWO plugs. It is a real pleasure doing business with you!

Now I can replace the rubber stopper I am currently using with a proper plug that looks like it actually belongs there.

Thank you again, Chief! :nabble_smiley_good:

Package received of not one but TWO plugs. It is a real pleasure doing business with you!

Now I can replace the rubber stopper I am currently using with a proper plug that looks like it actually belongs there.

:nabble_anim_claps:

My absolute pleasure! I am happy they got to you 😃

I still have 5-6 if anyone else needs some.

• 2 years later...

Factory versus the pack of 10 from Amazon. Happy to send anybody some if you need them.

I need this plug! Thank you for uploading amazon page. I just put a new hose and clamps because I had a small leak under the overflow tank. Noticed that cap was missing with tape covering the hole.