Bullnose Forums

Clear parking light lens [E0TZ-13200-B] - NOS

I've bought two sets of these between my two bullnose trucks, and yet there still seems to be plenty of them. It's crazy considering they're 1980 only.

Was thinking the same. Wonder if Ford went full steam ahead on production thinking they'd be used the entire generation but found out that yellow bulbs with the clear lenses wouldn't cut it or left them open for lawsuits. Purely speculation.

Was thinking the same. Wonder if Ford went full steam ahead on production thinking they'd be used the entire generation but found out that yellow bulbs with the clear lenses wouldn't cut it or left them open for lawsuits. Purely speculation.

I just thought of something. The Medium Duty trucks (F600-F800) had similar clear park lights, for much longer than 1980. I wonder if they're the same, and that's why there are so many?

I just thought of something. The Medium Duty trucks (F600-F800) had similar clear park lights, for much longer than 1980. I wonder if they're the same, and that's why there are so many?

That's a good thought :nabble_smiley_good:. I didn't realize those trucks had clear.