Bullnose Forum

1985 ford bronco - $6,000 (Redmond/OR)

Maybe the blue/green is due to lighting conditions.

Maybe. The pics do appear to have been taken close to sundown, where you'd have reddish lighting. Perhaps the interior shots were taken with flash? Still, that's a big difference, and the writeup says it has a green exterior.

Oregon_Bronco_Ext.thumb.jpg.467d86f40032f2d26a8a1afe77f57f3a.jpgOregon_Bronco_Int.thumb.jpg.1b0badbf9e18ba00c6521be16c6496ff.jpg

$6K is just the asking price. :nabble_smiley_evil:

lol! You and your peer pressure!:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I have made it a favorite so I will keep an eye on it. I suspect someone will snap it up. There appears to be a lot of money around here these days. The only thing going against it is the recovery from Covid. People are back at work and may have less time for such a hobby.

There is a place in town that has been flipping older vehicles. This would be a good fit for them. Clean it up, service it and market it on their lot for 12k..

Honestly, I am about to drop some money on my Bronco... steering box, tires, transmission, rear axle... If I was to buy this one I couldn't afford to do any of that other stuff. Which my wife is aware of and probably thankful for!

There appears to be a lot of money around here these days. The only thing going against it is the recovery from Covid. People are back at work and may have less time for such a hobby.

It seems like a lot of people with money are moving to Central OR too. I know of a few yuppies and retired folk from here in California settling in Bend. I'd go there too if there was work, I love driving up and down US 97