Bullnose Forums

Cool Bullnose (well, kinda) on Dirt Every Day

Anyone else on here follow Dirt Every Day on Motor Trend TV? The new season started today, and they build a '91 F350 for a week-long offroad event in OK/TX.

It's a highly modified truck of course, they took the 91 F350 and shortened the frame, then replaced the front clip with 1981 stuff and then built a kind of a bed out of some chain-tailgate stepside parts. Then end result looks pretty cool I think.

Untitled.jpg.375afff64f46ff971a708b7380047a57.jpg

Anyone else on here follow Dirt Every Day on Motor Trend TV? The new season started today, and they build a '91 F350 for a week-long offroad event in OK/TX.

I was a Motortrend TV subscriber for a few years, but I never did get into Dirt Every Day. I was more of a Roadkill and Roadkill Garage watcher, and I enjoyed other stuff like Junkyard Gold while it aired briefly. I was going to re-join again this past winter, but ended up being too busy to watch it anyway.

I was a Motortrend TV subscriber for a few years, but I never did get into Dirt Every Day. I was more of a Roadkill and Roadkill Garage watcher, and I enjoyed other stuff like Junkyard Gold while it aired briefly. I was going to re-join again this past winter, but ended up being too busy to watch it anyway.

Yeah, I started watching DED when I ran out of those other shows. I don't really care about rock crawling, but the format of the show is they spend the first half fabricating, the last half testing/using. So I'm pretty much in it for the first half. :nabble_smiley_beam:

Yeah, I started watching DED when I ran out of those other shows. I don't really care about rock crawling, but the format of the show is they spend the first half fabricating, the last half testing/using. So I'm pretty much in it for the first half. :nabble_smiley_beam:

I used to watch all of them till I was watching all of them over and over and over.....

then when my wife realized the massive manipulation coming from the networks she was done with television! she was the only reason we had cable at all so now we save 150 a month. my time is better spent in the garage anyway, but that's not to say I didn't enjoy all of them. when I think about it, the money I have saved is more than I have tied up in dolly. that is a WIN!