Bullnose Forums

Show Planning - T-Shirts Help, Please!

Ok, I think we have a number of things nailed down. But I need to know sizes from those of you who are coming. (Vince, I got yours) Or, from any of you that can't come but want to buy a shirt. (Note: I have been planning to pay for the shirts for those who come and help, but can't make that offer for everyone else.) It looks like the shirts will run about $10 each, but that's a guess.

First, my friend that is doing the graphics has found a Ford script that is not copyrighted, so we've settled on this for the back of the shirt, except in white:

And I've selected this t-shirt and this color:

That's to fairly well match the banners:

Hope that works for everyone. Comments welcome, but I need to pull the trigger on this ASAP.

XL for me, Gary.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I think we have a number of things nailed down. But I need to know sizes from those of you who are coming. (Vince, I got yours) Or, from any of you that can't come but want to buy a shirt. (Note: I have been planning to pay for the shirts for those who come and help, but can't make that offer for everyone else.) It looks like the shirts will run about $10 each, but that's a guess.

First, my friend that is doing the graphics has found a Ford script that is not copyrighted, so we've settled on this for the back of the shirt, except in white:

And I've selected this t-shirt and this color:

That's to fairly well match the banners:

Hope that works for everyone. Comments welcome, but I need to pull the trigger on this ASAP.

I'll buy a 2XL.

Thanks!