Bullnose Forum

Hello from Colorado

Maurice

Hi,

I acquired an '86 Bronco last year and have been slowly going through it to make it road worthy. Right now it needs new tires:

PXL_20210605_164153398.jpg.128bcaafda029ee4566b762f6a4eb61a.jpg

but otherwise mechanically ok. Fixed a few leaks and replaced fluids and ignition stuff (spark plugs, wires, rotor and cap).

At any rate, I'll post up more as I make progress, the plan is for refreshing paint, cleaning up the interior and making it reliable. Only 45k miles on the ODO, which seems realistic the drivetrain looks barely broken in.

Cheers,

Maurice

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of CO? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can put you on with a city or zip.

Nice Bronco! You should start a thread in the main section to tell us all about it and what you do to it.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of CO? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can put you on with a city or zip.

Nice Bronco! You should start a thread in the main section to tell us all about it and what you do to it.

Lol! Thanks

I'm dividing my time between Co. Springs and Ft. Garland, but I would drop the pin in Ft. Garland, 81133.

Sure, I'll start a thread. Hoping to make some progress soon.

Thanks again!

Lol! Thanks

I'm dividing my time between Co. Springs and Ft. Garland, but I would drop the pin in Ft. Garland, 81133.

Sure, I'll start a thread. Hoping to make some progress soon.

Thanks again!

You are now on the map.

Interesting country there. Been around it and through it quite a bit on our way to/from other places in Colorado. And we rode the Chama/Antonito train - as well as the Durango/Silverton one several times.

You are now on the map.

Interesting country there. Been around it and through it quite a bit on our way to/from other places in Colorado. And we rode the Chama/Antonito train - as well as the Durango/Silverton one several times.

Great place to keep old vehicles. If you can stomach snowy and cold winters, and careful planning for grocery runs.

I found a piece of a 1929 Chevy, a cylinder head, on my property somewhere in the back, how it got there...

Stop by next time, be happy to share a cold one!

Welcome!

Oh wow a fellow local and some overlap. We live north of Denver, but have land in Ft Garland so we're down that way a lot. I'm headed down to Florence tomorrow actually to look at a camper to pair with Rocky, our F-250 project. Nice to see you here.

Oh wow a fellow local and some overlap. We live north of Denver, but have land in Ft Garland so we're down that way a lot. I'm headed down to Florence tomorrow actually to look at a camper to pair with Rocky, our F-250 project. Nice to see you here.

Oh nice. I've got some tools and a garage in Ft Garland if you ever have the need.

Cheers