Bullnose Forums

Duraspark distributor, ignition box, coil and wiring harness - used

I would love to find a nice used kit like this, but without the distributor. I'm going with all Bullnose era ignition setup in my '52 Merc. Seems hard to even find a good DSII ignition module these days, and to think I had about FIVE of them on the garage shelf at one time haha. This is how I roll.

I would love to find a nice used kit like this, but without the distributor. I'm going with all Bullnose era ignition setup in my '52 Merc. Seems hard to even find a good DSII ignition module these days, and to think I had about FIVE of them on the garage shelf at one time haha. This is how I roll.

I thought about preserving the harness I took off of Big Blue, but even it had been repaired and some of the connectors had the tabs broken out. So I've cannibalized it to get connectors so the EFI system can plug neatly back into the '85 harness.

I even cannibalized a DS-II module to get a connector, but since it had gone wonky and gave poor spark above 1500 RPM I didn't feel badly about it. Yes, I save everything. Sure comes in handy at times. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I thought about preserving the harness I took off of Big Blue, but even it had been repaired and some of the connectors had the tabs broken out. So I've cannibalized it to get connectors so the EFI system can plug neatly back into the '85 harness.

I even cannibalized a DS-II module to get a connector, but since it had gone wonky and gave poor spark above 1500 RPM I didn't feel badly about it. Yes, I save everything. Sure comes in handy at times. :nabble_smiley_wink:

SOLD!