Bullnose Forums

My Finished 4x4 will look something like this.....

It will look wonderful!

Exciting!!! Are you going to try and use that factory blue color? I think that's Medium Glow Blue. My dad had a NEW truck almost exactly like it that I'm still trying to buy back from the current owner.

Exciting!!! Are you going to try and use that factory blue color? I think that's Medium Glow Blue. My dad had a NEW truck almost exactly like it that I'm still trying to buy back from the current owner.

dsc05084.jpg.fd33972538a6106d14ac710d711bb070.jpg

Actually the Paint colour is called "Sporty Blue"

Its a Honda Colour.

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n114650/Jeffs_Dream.jpeg

Kind of the same look I want for my truck except I want to keep my Rally brand grill guard and instead of double tube roll bar in the bed I am looking at the single tube.

I just cant find any photos of how the roll bar sits in the bed of a flareside as I refuse to put bolts through the bed strips lol.

Im also curious about what kind of flares they are running, the front one doesnt appear to have external bolts like the rear. If I ran something like that I could get some new rims for my truck to space my 31x10.50-15 tires out a little to keep my KO2`s from rubbing my suspension at full lock turn.