Bullnose Forums

1985 F250 parts or whole Oregon

Big Blue... the gift that keeps on giving! :nabble_smiley_good:

Absolutely. The conversation went something like this:

Gary: This can't possibly be true or real.

Janey: But, what if it is? The worst that could happen is that you get there and he doesn't exist. So you are out a few days and gas to and from. But, if it is real it is the best deal you could hope for. And, you need to try.

Gary: Thanks!!!!!!

And, it was real. Extremely real. We brought back a treasure trove of parts, and a truck that needed help but not money. So far the most expensive "repair" has been to have a vacuum pulled and freon added to the A/C. Yes, I've done a lot of work on it, but basically I've spent essentially nothing.

:nabble_anim_jump:

Absolutely. The conversation went something like this:

Gary: This can't possibly be true or real.

Janey: But, what if it is? The worst that could happen is that you get there and he doesn't exist. So you are out a few days and gas to and from. But, if it is real it is the best deal you could hope for. And, you need to try.

Gary: Thanks!!!!!!

And, it was real. Extremely real. We brought back a treasure trove of parts, and a truck that needed help but not money. So far the most expensive "repair" has been to have a vacuum pulled and freon added to the A/C. Yes, I've done a lot of work on it, but basically I've spent essentially nothing.

:nabble_anim_jump:

It seems to me that the real deal is Janey! :nabble_anim_claps: