License plates

1986F150Six

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi David,

Just wanted to see if this was the last of your list? Oddly enough I need some of the same as you. I have multiple of a couple of states but am missing other states. Just wanted to check in and see if those were the only 3 states you still needed (Maryland, Rhode Island, and South Carolina)? Even if I can't swap plates with you - cheers and Prost! to you as a fellow plate enthusiast.

Thanks,

Leslie

Hi David,

Just wanted to see if this was the last of your list? Oddly enough I need some of the same as you. I have multiple of a couple of states but am missing other states. Just wanted to check in and see if those were the only 3 states you still needed (Maryland, Rhode Island, and South Carolina)? Even if I can't swap plates with you - cheers and Prost! to you as a fellow plate enthusiast.

Thanks,

Leslie

Thanks, Leslie!

Yes, I am still looking for those three. They are available online, but I prefer to "find" them.

I wish you well in completing your collection! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Thanks, Leslie!

Yes, I am still looking for those three. They are available online, but I prefer to "find" them.

I wish you well in completing your collection! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I have a couple duplicates of a few states like NC, VA, and KY so if you hear of anyone looking for those who may have any of the ones I am missing below send them my way. I only have my one SC or I would have offered it in a swap. I agree it is more fun to just find them the old fashioned way versus buying online. Some of mine were given to me when friends/family heard I was collecting over the years so then there is a personal connection too.

I am still hunting for:

Delaware

Nevada

North Dakota

Oklahoma

South Dakota

Vermont

Washington

West Virginia

Wyoming