Bullnose Forums

License plates

1986F150Six

Since we have new members, I want to see if any have an unused license plate

which they would be willing to part with. These are to hang on the wall of my "man cave" and do not have to be pristine in condition.

Idaho [acquired 3/4/22]

Maine [acquired 5/23/22]

Maryland

Nevada [acquired 3/17/22]

New Hampshire [acquired 5/23/22]

North Dakota [acquired 4/13/22]

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota [acquired 3/4/22]

Vermont [acquired 4/5/22]

West Virginia [acquired 7/19/22]

Wyoming [acquired 3/4/22]

The mail to zip code is 35660. Please let me know the specifics via email.

Thanks, David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrat's, David. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm still working on SC.

Greatly appreciated! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Well, today I received in the mail two matching [front and rear] Vermont plates. The last sticker was 1984 and they are in very good condition. By the way, these plates are stamped in reverse of what is "normal". The raised/stamped numerals are raised on the back side???

As I near the completion of my goal for all 50 states, I have had to resort to purchasing the missing ones. I do not "need" two Vermont plates, so if anyone is interested in acquiring a Vermont plate, I will sell it for 1/2 of what I paid plus postage.

$12.50 plus postage.

Well, today I received in the mail two matching [front and rear] Vermont plates. The last sticker was 1984 and they are in very good condition. By the way, these plates are stamped in reverse of what is "normal". The raised/stamped numerals are raised on the back side???

As I near the completion of my goal for all 50 states, I have had to resort to purchasing the missing ones. I do not "need" two Vermont plates, so if anyone is interested in acquiring a Vermont plate, I will sell it for 1/2 of what I paid plus postage.

$12.50 plus postage.

Congrat's!

But don't buy a SC tag. As I said, my SiL is finding you one.

Man, if you're willing to extend your collection out of US states, I probably have a Quebec plate somewhere on my barn workbench.

For free, of course. Just have to pay the shipping fees.

Thanks, BigBrother-84 and I apologize for my slow response.