Bullnose Forums

Will your Ford truck haul like a boss

At first glance I was concerned, but they have the load on the right side of the hood to see.

No problem!

Right, they can see left. Or wrong, they can't see right?

Man, that is a disaster waiting to happen. What low-hanging wire will he hit? Like maybe a stop light? When will it tip sideways? Or when will that house of cards come tumbling down?

I've seen some really questionable things but that is, without question, the worst. :nabble_smiley_oh:

At first glance I was concerned, but they have the load on the right side of the hood to see.

Love a group that starts out "you know, at FIRST you look at this and get a little worried, but if you look closely it's actually fine!" :nabble_smiley_happy:

im so proud to see a tennessee plate:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I guess what's really funny for me is that my neighbor is a "pallet man".

and that area looks like thompson lane in south nashville

YES! I knew that reminded me of something! But I'd have said Nolensville Pike at about the zoo.

Our kids used to live 1 block south of Thompson Lane on Dobbs, so I know that area pretty well.

I guess what's really funny for me is that my neighbor is a "pallet man".

and that area looks like thompson lane in south nashville

YES! I knew that reminded me of something! But I'd have said Nolensville Pike at about the zoo.

Our kids used to live 1 block south of Thompson Lane on Dobbs, so I know that area pretty well.

we are absolutely speaking of the same part of town but on the Murfreesboro road side.