Bullnose Forums

How Did You Find Us?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just looking for parts for my truck and to decode vin.

80 f150 4x4 short flare side.

I found a lot on this sight.

Hoping to restore it.

Thanks for having it.

Glad you found us. But please don't forget to introduce yourself in the New Members Start Here folder. One of the reasons we ask for that is because we have our guidelines posted there and since we hold people to them we want to make sure everyone has a chance to read them.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Previous owner of my truck I believe was a member and gave me a decal to put on. I just finally remembered to join after owning the truck for a couple months now

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I take it that the previous owner was Dane. So you must live close to him. Would you like to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu.

Did you see the note from Jim asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then post an introduction? We ask people to do that because we hold everyone to the guidelines and they are posted in that folder.

• 7 months later...

Good idea. Done.

Gary... Is there a way to verify if I already answered to it?

Have to admit that my memory isn't improving with age...

:nabble_smiley_blush:

Anyway, if I already answered, just delete one participation to the total.

And here is my comment.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

SO, I came to this wonderful forum while Googling for a fuel door size issue. My problem was solved by a nice guy named Gary, who had on a shelf exactly what I was looking for.

Big Brother is proudly wearing it since then:

B3D3BB72-5F0A-457A-B3CC-C984C4F63593.jpeg.7bc26768cfc1803da7505eef038597f0.jpeg

I can't say how grateful I am about all the support I find here.

It is a gold mine, maintained by happy Dwarfs just looking to help everyone coming here and share their precious knowledge.

:nabble_smiley_beam:

Gary... Is there a way to verify if I already answered to it?

Have to admit that my memory isn't improving with age...

:nabble_smiley_blush:

Anyway, if I already answered, just delete one participation to the total.

And here is my comment.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

SO, I came to this wonderful forum while Googling for a fuel door size issue. My problem was solved by a nice guy named Gary, who had on a shelf exactly what I was looking for.

Big Brother is proudly wearing it since then:

I can't say how grateful I am about all the support I find here.

It is a gold mine, maintained by happy Dwarfs just looking to help everyone coming here and share their precious knowledge.

:nabble_smiley_beam:

You can verify it by scrolling back up through the thread. But it really doesn't matter if you did as that isn't a problem.

And you are welcome, happy to help and glad that Big Brother wears it so proudly.

As for the dwarfs, I might be Sneezy. :nabble_smiley_wink: