Bullnose Forum

Electric issues

El Chapo

This is one of the better ones, I didn’t take pictures of the ones out of cylinders 3 & 4 but they were twice as bad as this. Only ran for 10 minutes max while sitting mostly on idle but a few rev up’s. Drained oil and it smells like fuel to me definitely not like new oil. I’ll get a second opinion for the smell could just be me.

wow that certainly looks pig rich. is the bronco smoking during that run for ten minutes? I'm thinking of what else could cause this so quickly, but I guess I need to know about smoke. I would expect a hint of dark gray with an eye burning smell.

wow that certainly looks pig rich. is the bronco smoking during that run for ten minutes? I'm thinking of what else could cause this so quickly, but I guess I need to know about smoke. I would expect a hint of dark gray with an eye burning smell.

It’s been a minute and have an update I got my Bronco running and on the road!!! sounds pretty good. friend helped set timing but says still sounds rich, fixed the fuel leaks and in the process found a cracked vacuum line I must have done that when changing out the spark plugs or whatever. Maiden voyage included a trip Costco to max out my credit card on fuel and then off to visit my friends at NAPA. I’m going to do small trips and see if she finds her groove. I got lots to put back together after this ordeal so we’re gonna see. Thanks for all of the encouragement and technical support over the last 3+ months. Oh I’m holding off on new injectors for now.

It’s been a minute and have an update I got my Bronco running and on the road!!! sounds pretty good. friend helped set timing but says still sounds rich, fixed the fuel leaks and in the process found a cracked vacuum line I must have done that when changing out the spark plugs or whatever. Maiden voyage included a trip Costco to max out my credit card on fuel and then off to visit my friends at NAPA. I’m going to do small trips and see if she finds her groove. I got lots to put back together after this ordeal so we’re gonna see. Thanks for all of the encouragement and technical support over the last 3+ months. Oh I’m holding off on new injectors for now.

Excellent! Congrat's! :nabble_anim_claps: