Bullnose Forums

Tire rub

snakebite8

People owned it before did not lower it. The person before them did and he passed away. They told me the springs r stock so I was only going by what they told me. I guess ordering set is in order. Rear is not notched. And the front does sit a little lower then the front. Person did flip the rear. I’ll post more pics

please get some measurements and study a little more well before deciding to order parts. I'm happy to compare measurements with one that I still have here in the shop for a few more days.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do. I’ll try to get underneath it this Saturday. Thank u

since the rear isn't notched, it is likely that the bump stops have been removed to allow more "ride" without feeling the bump stops at every bump. i do not do axle flips for this among other reasons. i do lower some trucks but not to the point where being a truck goes out the window.

since the rear isn't notched, it is likely that the bump stops have been removed to allow more "ride" without feeling the bump stops at every bump. i do not do axle flips for this among other reasons. i do lower some trucks but not to the point where being a truck goes out the window.

3CB51813-B42B-407A-99B7-866914C34518.png.1cc440d8e9a63821827b9238200c28c2.png8F9AB9E7-EFD8-4E9F-A6A2-0E22FA5FD3C7.png.e47593b3dfd43352547cb36fbefe1f5c.png might help a little. Here r some pics of when the bed was off