Bullnose Forums

1982 F150 XLS Flareside on Ebay w/55k orig miles

Figured this was worth sharing since the XLS trucks don't show up very often in decent condition. This one is a unique color and while the truck isn't perfect, it has a lovely interior which is half the battle sometimes. Driver's side seems to be full of dents, but it looks OK otherwise.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284639702021?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&siteid=0&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&toolid=20008&campid=5336658105&customid=

s-l1600_(1).jpg.424477a59b52ed6c36e928e14316eebf.jpg

s-l1600_(2).jpg.14c7fe2cd13de4a8f3575cb8cfeedbb0.jpg

That's nice! Too bad about the driver's side. Looks like the front fender and door were hit, but not the rear fender.

Interesting color, and you are right about the interior. Even the dash pad is pretty good, although cracked on the passenger's side.

I don't see any under hood pics, but it appears to have dealer AC installed.

Pretty example, especially with the original finish. It makes me ponder if my 82 XLS has a stock steering wheel.

I verified the cruise option is/was original on my MARI report, but even considering that, the style is very different.

I don't recall the towing mirrors being blacked out, too. That's a neat touch. I've only seen the smaller blacked out "sporty" mirrors.

Pretty example, especially with the original finish. It makes me ponder if my 82 XLS has a stock steering wheel.

I verified the cruise option is/was original on my MARI report, but even considering that, the style is very different.

I don't recall the towing mirrors being blacked out, too. That's a neat touch. I've only seen the smaller blacked out "sporty" mirrors.

not worried about the small stuff. that truck just makes me smile