Bullnose Forums

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Glad you found us. Tell us more about yourself? Pics of your truck?

My grandfather bought the truck new as a farm truck. It has served our family well over the years spending time with my dad and his brother. I've had it twice and shared with 2 of my brothers. Since I got it back I've taken it on as a project to spend time with my son and grandson learning how these older trucks were engineered, especially without computer controls, EFI, etc. I just realized I don't have many general pic's but I'll start with this one.

20170415_123126.jpg.c489527057ea7cacba670fc2b97cc773.jpg

My grandfather bought the truck new as a farm truck. It has served our family well over the years spending time with my dad and his brother. I've had it twice and shared with 2 of my brothers. Since I got it back I've taken it on as a project to spend time with my son and grandson learning how these older trucks were engineered, especially without computer controls, EFI, etc. I just realized I don't have many general pic's but I'll start with this one.

I LOVE the “my family member bought it new” stories!! And, especially since I’m a grandfather, those stories. But when you add in two more generations this is a really special story! :nabble_anim_claps:

And I’m particularly partial to the 81’s as that’s what Dad’s truck is. So I’ll be following the story closely.

I’d recommend starting a thread/topic about your truck in the main section, and let us know what your plans, questions, and needs are. We like to help, and I’m sure you can help us as well.

So, where’s home? Perhaps you are close to one of us? We have a Member’s Map that shows the hometown of many of our members, and I’d be happy to add you to it.

I LOVE the “my family member bought it new” stories!! And, especially since I’m a grandfather, those stories. But when you add in two more generations this is a really special story! :nabble_anim_claps:

And I’m particularly partial to the 81’s as that’s what Dad’s truck is. So I’ll be following the story closely.

I’d recommend starting a thread/topic about your truck in the main section, and let us know what your plans, questions, and needs are. We like to help, and I’m sure you can help us as well.

So, where’s home? Perhaps you are close to one of us? We have a Member’s Map that shows the hometown of many of our members, and I’d be happy to add you to it.

Hey Gary,

I'm living in Madison, Alabama.

The truck grew up in North Mississippi and has lived in Philadelphia and Gulf Port MS, Fort Worth & Sugarland TX as well as Germantown, TN.

-rthenry145