Bullnose Forums

Swap meet items...

Representing the "younger" guys, I will help! :nabble_smiley_happy:

Reviving this thread.....

I'm still rounding up swap meet items, and I know Brandon/Bruno2 is as well. In fact, Prashant/khaitan from FTE contacted me and expects to both be here this weekend as well as bring some items to swap/sell.

So, back to the question about tagging things. Do things need to be tagged? If so, what needs to be on the tag? Priced?

Reviving this thread.....

I'm still rounding up swap meet items, and I know Brandon/Bruno2 is as well. In fact, Prashant/khaitan from FTE contacted me and expects to both be here this weekend as well as bring some items to swap/sell.

So, back to the question about tagging things. Do things need to be tagged? If so, what needs to be on the tag? Priced?

Gary, I prefer marked prices but that is my temperament. I know others prefer to haggle. If I am able to bring anything (small items) I intend to mark prices on them for my own sanity! Other info probably depends on the item. Some are more self explanatory than others. If something is broken or not working I definitely think that should be declared up front. Maybe not in detail as buyers can ask, but it should be marked as such.

Gary, I prefer marked prices but that is my temperament. I know others prefer to haggle. If I am able to bring anything (small items) I intend to mark prices on them for my own sanity! Other info probably depends on the item. Some are more self explanatory than others. If something is broken or not working I definitely think that should be declared up front. Maybe not in detail as buyers can ask, but it should be marked as such.

Thanks, Jonathan. I haven't, yet, marked prices but I have declared the non-working things, like the air impact and the alternator. And I keep finding things.....