Bullnose Forums

EpcStrm

20220123_165240.jpg.e2e6414374aee0e7e7728ca793d2ba59.jpgHello, my name is Alex, thank you for accepting me into the forum. Ive had several Fords in my life, but my favorite has to be my current 86 Bronco. Ive always had in interest in cars and trucks, my dad was a career mechanic and passed a lot of mechanic knowledge on to me through project cars and my own vehicles in high school. I served as a mechanic, wrecker recovery operator, and combat engineer in the army from 2008 to 2013. Since 2015 ive been driving commercially with a class A CDL. Hoping this forum will be of help as i begin to restore and improve my 86 bronco. Long live the bullnose!

Welcome to the group! I was a Motor Transport Chief USMCR and drove our M543A2C. I have owned my Bullnose since April 1994.

Nice looking Bronco!

Thank you, while i served I drove a HEMTT A4, that thing is a beast and loved wheelin it around. Thank you for your service.

Thank you for your service!

That's a great looking Bronco. I'm anxious to see what you do to and with it. Hopefully you'll start a thread in the main section or Projects to document that.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city/state or zip.

Thank you for your service!

That's a great looking Bronco. I'm anxious to see what you do to and with it. Hopefully you'll start a thread in the main section or Projects to document that.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city/state or zip.

The long term plan is to slap a camper top on the bronco and hit the road with my wife, i will definitely start a thread for that project when we start. We are in Rock Hill, SC zip 29732.