Bullnose Forums

1990 FORD F350 4X4 REGULAR CAB 460 V8 LIFTED ZERO RUST

Nice truck. But what does having a salvage title do to it? What little I know says that insurance companies don't want to insure it at a very high value so you will have a hard time getting your money back if it is wrecked. Maybe that's why they suggest it would make a great off road vehicle?

If that's the case it would seem the price is quite high.

Nice truck. But what does having a salvage title do to it? What little I know says that insurance companies don't want to insure it at a very high value so you will have a hard time getting your money back if it is wrecked. Maybe that's why they suggest it would make a great off road vehicle?

If that's the case it would seem the price is quite high.

Trucks don't get written off due to a broken windshield. If that was the case, my daily Ranger would have been a write off.

Looking at the front end, this truck was wrecked. The hood is buckled, and none of the lines match up. The truck was also white at some point, and was very poorly painted black. He says vandalism, but I'm thinking it was a theft recovery.

Trucks don't get written off due to a broken windshield. If that was the case, my daily Ranger would have been a write off.

Looking at the front end, this truck was wrecked. The hood is buckled, and none of the lines match up. The truck was also white at some point, and was very poorly painted black. He says vandalism, but I'm thinking it was a theft recovery.

Hadn't noticed the lines and the white paint. Well spotted. That thing is NOT worth what they are asking.

It has 7 leaves in each front spring pack. I bet the ride is about twice as bad compared to a TTB F250.

Ouch! Twice as bad would be horrible. :nabble_smiley_oh:

But I'm not sure 7 would only make it twice as bad. IIRC, Big Blue had 7 in the rear and when I took 2 out and it made a huge difference. So 7 in front is not going to flex - at all.